- ‘Morgo’, ‘Morgo Power Equipment’ and the ‘Morgo logo’ are all registred trade marks of Autovalues Engineering’.
- These Conditions shall supersede all earlier conditions of Morgo.
- These conditions shall take precedence over any conditions of the Customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of a director of Morgo.
- “Morgo” means Autovalues Engineering, Albion Road, Idle, Bradford, BD10 9LZ.
- “Customer” means the person, firm or company buying or agreeing to buy goods from Morgo.
- “Price Paid” means the price paid by the Customer for the Product excluding carriage.
- The Price Paid is stated on the Order Confirmation.
- “Order Confirmation” means the acknowledgement of the Customer´s order sent to the Customer by Morgo.
- “Product” means any product supplied to the Customer by Morgo.
Prices and Ordering
- Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of value added tax, delivery, insurance and installation.
- The price payable by the Customer will be the price current at the time of the order.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- While we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur.
- If we discover an error in the price of a Product ordered we will inform the Customer as soon as possible and give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- If we are unable to contact the Customer we will treat the order as cancelled.
- If the Customer cancels and has already paid for the Product, the Customer will receive a full refund.
- If the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised as a mis-pricing we will be under no obligation to provide the Product even after sending an Order Confirmation.
- Payment is due on demand and in any event must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Any delivery date stated is only a warranty by Morgo to use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery by that date. No liability will be accepted by Morgo for failure to meet a stated delivery date.
- Products supplied by Morgo are delivered at the risk of Morgo. Customers must make a claim for damage or loss of the goods in writing:
- If a Product is damaged, within 72 hours of delivery; and
- If a Product has been lost or is short, within 48 hours of delivery.
- No claim for loss or damage will be allowed if the Customer claims outside the above time limit.
- If payment is made by credit or debit card, delivery will be made to the statement address of the cardholder.
- If you are a consumer (a private person buying for their personal use) then you may cancel your purchase at any time within 7 days of receipt and we will give you a refund of the Price Paid. You must inform Morgo in writing and return the Products to us immediately in the same condition you received them, at your own cost and risk.
- If within 12 months of being delivered a defect in any Product is discovered which is directly due to faulty goods or workmanship then Morgo shall at its option repair or replace the Product free of charge for labour and materials.
- If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty by our technicians, then a charge will be made for return carriage insurance and administration.
- This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
Limitation of Liability
- Morgo shall not be liable for any financial consequential indirect or other losses suffered by the Customer or any third party whether such loss arises in contract or tort or in any other way.
Uncontrollable Events and Delays
- In case of delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of Morgo or its suppliers, Morgo shall have the right to either suspend delivery or to cancel the contract without liability.
- Examples of Uncontrollable Events are (by way of example and not limited to) strike, lockout, riot, revolution, war, epidemic, working difficulties, transportation difficulties, fire, and failure of suppliers or official regulations.
- You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Specifications are correct as per manufacturer information.
- You must provide reasonable courtesy information and co-operation to Morgo.
Title and Risk
- Until full payment has been received by Morgo for all Products whatsoever, supplied at any time by Morgo to the Customer:
- Property of the Products shall remain in Morgo;
- The Customer shall store the Products in such a way that they can be readily identified as being the property of Morgo, and at all times in accordance with Morgo recommendations;
- The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer.
- However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid.
- Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest of other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
- ‘Marketing Emails’ refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender.
- Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.
- Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
- Prices valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing only available on the online store. Retail prices apply through the Trade Counter and Telephone Sales.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the rest are unaffected.